Thursday, November 17, 2016

Done Stoned

good deeds done stoned
used to be some of the best deeds done sowed.
Seeds in the fountain soakin'
driftin'
an floatin'
away.

Good deeds done stoned,
better than no deed done so let's just take us
happiness all home.

Happy plant, happy plant, happy plant make me,
happy plant, happy plant, happy plant take me,
back to a place happy where through the fog I see.

Sometimes I find myself thinking that marijuana is illegal because for many people, consuming marijuana taps into a different stream of consciousness, and allows for a deeper sea for thinking. For many people I know, it took becoming a regular marijuana user to began questioning life in general. Some people use the herb for just fun, some use it for medicine, some for creativity, some for thinking, some for relaxing, some for sleeping, some for eating, some for reading, some for loving, some for feeling those happy feelings.

Sometimes I really miss smoking weed. Writing about it, for some unknown reason, actually makes me want to do it less though.  I guess I really want to show people that (1) marijuana doesn't effect character; and (2) non-marijuana users can still advocate for meaningful reform.

No comments:

Post a Comment